Sunday, July 22, 2012

Do not let this blog Die

Well fans,

Its been over a year since any one of us posted something, so I will start. Though Mom is gone (and will always be missed) I still work at Nielsen and am about to celebrate 14 years of marriage. The kids are doing well and Drew has stopped calling me Daddy Bye Bye though he has stuck to me like glue when I am home. Leighton is talking a lot and singing. He has the Bingham voice and sings better then he speaks. Aaron is really helpful around the house but he is chomping at the bit to be 13 himself. He desperately wants to see all the PG-13 movies like Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Bat Man etc. You get the idea. My princess Thacia is doing well. Its weird to see her next to her fellow beehive (she is a head shorter) with her cane but those girls treat her great. She loves the evening activities although its on the same night that Aaron has scouts.

I wish that I was home with the kids more. I would spend a lot more time with  them. Being away from home, its lonely but when I am home its crowding. I need the careful balance. In the mean time I keep looking for a house and job that suits the family.

Shelly and I are doing great. Any want points on marriage can call us. I cant believe that we have done so well being so far apart. I (like I said before) want to be home more so I can see her beautiful face more and more. We have such the best conversations on the phone but it comes with practice. I love her so much and tell her daily.

I hope that all us Binghams' are doing great. Keep the faith and I love you all. Talk to you soon in September.

Nate.

1 comment:

carriedellinger said...

Hard to believe how quickly time passes. I always think of and love our family so much. It is always hard to be apart but we are always in each other's hearts.

background

<